Free Alarm Clock is a handy tool with which you can set up multiple alarms for all sorts of tasks – just like you do on your mobile phone.
Using Free Alarm Clock is piece of cake. The program's simple, almost minimalist interface helps too. Simply click the Add button and configure the settings for each alarm you create. You can set them to go off only on certain week days, and perform various tasks, such as waking up the computer or turning on the monitor.
Free Alarm Clock includes a dozen built-in alarm sounds and also lets you add your own audio files to create more personal alerts. When an alarm goes off, the program will display a notification on your desktop from where you can stop it or snooze it.
It may not be as feature-rich as other alarm tools, but Free Alarm Clock is the perfect choice for those of you who are looking for a simple, straightforward alarm app to remind you of anything .
Free Alarm Clock is a simple tool that lets you configure multiple customizable alarms on your computer in a very easy way.
- New: Ability to play a random song from a directory
- New: Ability to execute a command or open URL instead of playing a song
- New: Ability to play WAV and WMA files
- New: A tooltip on the taskbar as an alarm notification
- New: Added translations of the UI into Simplified Chinese, Romanian, Czech and Arabic languages
- Improved: Whenever the system time changes, the program refreshes all alarms
- Fixed: Sometimes the floating clock window does not re-open after restart
- Fixed: Issue with playing sound
- Fixed: Issue with daylight saving time